Experience North Beach!
South Beach has the hustle, the energy, the vibrant sense of adventure — but North Beach has the relaxation and escape. When one wants to transport oneself to another place and time, North Beach is the place to do it. Historic hotels, unique Miami Modern (MiMo) architecture, beautifully quiet beaches, and some of Miami’s most interesting bars and restaurants make it a special place to explore.
6080 Collins Avenue Beach House is an ideal location nestled at the tip of Millionaire’s Row on Miami Beach, just south of North Beach, making it the ideal base from which to explore both south and north.
We’ve found the hidden gems of this vibrant neighborhood and hope this list helps you enjoy exploring the area.
- Bueno Aires Bakery | 7134 Collins Avenue Miami Beach 305.861.7887
Locals universally recognize Buenos Aires Bakery as having some of the best empanadas and pastelitos in Miami — and that’s a hard contest to win. Stop by any morning to find it bustling with neighborhood residents and visitors in line to get a box of their favorite pastries.
- Norman’s Tavern | 6770 Collins Avenue Miami Beach 305.868.9248
A fun sports bar with American Cuisine.
- New Campo Argentino Steakhouse | 6954 Collins Avenue Miami Beach 305.864.3669
If you are a meat lover, this is a fun place to dine.
- Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine | 6970 Collins Avenue Miami Beach 305.864.1509
Don’t let the simple décor fool you. If you desire Cuban cuisine, this is the best!
- Café Prima Pasta | 414 71st Street Miami Beach 305.867.0106
Italian bistro offering Tuscan-style pastas & entrees plus sidewalk seating to dine al fresco
- Rouge | 908 71st Street Miami Beach 305.720.9125
Traditional French & Moroccan cuisine is served in this romantic, tucked-away bistro with fireside patio seating.
- Pizza Fiore | 703 71st Street Miami Beach 305.754.1924
Perfect stop for simple pizzas, subs and pastas.
- Sudsies Dry Cleaners | 6786 Collins Avenue Miami Beach 305.864.3279
Jason Loeb is Mr. Miami Beach. He will guide you to anything that you may need, want or desire. Sudsies picks up and delivers to make life just a bit easier.
- Beach Beauty Health Spa | 6685 Collins Avenue Miami Beach 305.868.3800
Pampering when you need it: facials, manicures, pedicures, beauty salon, nails – these are a few of everyone’s favorite things.
- Lou’s Beer Garden | 240 76th Street, Miami Beach 305.704.7879
Owners Lou Ramirez and Ann Castellano serve dozens of craft beers alongside gastropub food. The whole affair takes place next to the hotel’s pool, lined with comfy couches and simple tables, surrounded by lush greenery and an excited crowd of locals who are in on the
- Sandbar Lounge | 6752 Collins Avenue Miami Beach 305.865.1752
Taking its name literally, this bar includes a sandy floor and offers pool, TVs for sports enthusiasts, and a fun happy hour.
- On the Rocks Sports Bar | 217 71st Street Miami Beach 305.864.2444
Casual, very dive bar vibe, great happy hour.
- Shuckers Bar and Grill | 1819 79th Street Causeway 305.866.1570
Live music and on the water, a surprisingly hard-to-find combination in Miami. This casual, very local seafood spot has THE best chicken wings which are, to the health nut’s delight, oven baked, not fried.
- Beach Body Health Club | 6685 Collins Avenue 305.868.3800
This local gym offers a complete wellness center including a smoothie menu. It is reasonably priced and day passes are available.
- Cross Fit A1A | 230 71st Street Miami Beach 305.397.8199
One of the most challenging work outs ever.
- Reforming Pilates | 7136 Abbott Avenue Miami Beach 305.905.7144
The perfect 5 star Pilates work out.
North Beach feels like another planet from the bustle of South Beach. It’s quiet, lined with families but with plenty of space to open up and spread out. The boardwalk becomes a flat trail here, and winds its way north to Surfside on a path that’s popular with runners, bikers, and dog-walkers from the neighborhood.
- North Beach Bandshell | 7275 Collins Avenue Miami Beach 305.672.5202
Built in 1961, the Bandshell is on the National Register of Historic Places as a prime example of MiMo architecture. The Bandshell hosts regular concerts of music from around the world in an intimate, bistro light-lined venue.
- Open Space Park | 8101 Collins Avenue Miami Beach 305.861.3616
Where many of Miami’s beaches sit in the shadow of hotels and waterfront property, then North Shore Open Space Park is a preserve of nature. Filled with picnic tables, grills, playgrounds, and lush greenery, it delivers what its name promises: open space.
- Bark Beach | 81st and Collins Avenue 305.673.7730
Bark Beach provides a social setting for dogs and their owners to enjoy our South Florida glorious weather and beaches. One must have a daily pass and dogs must have their shots and be on leashes! What a great way to spend the day with your furry children.
- Normandy Village Farmers Market | Normandy Isle Fountain at 7892 Rue Vendome
When: Open year-round on Saturdays from 9.00am- 4pm
More of a mini farmer’s market, here you will find a selection of fresh produce, juice, artisan honey and colorful orchids.