Embracing the Miami Summer
Summer is a time where culture and new restaurants surprise us. If you are visiting or planning a staycation, here are some fun activities that the entire family can enjoy.
On those not so great beach days, Miami offers many options for children of all ages. Here are a few you can check out this summer.
Now, for those that are looking to visit a restaurant or two, Miami and the beaches had some exciting new restaurants open in June. My personal favorites so far are Bloom Skybar and Novikov. If you are lucky to get an invite to Oshinobi at Zuma, it is an incredible culinary experience.
Here are some other fabulous restaurants to check out.
- Agaveros Cantina. 2360 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 800-445-8667
- Vino Tinto. 423 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-763-8126
- Amazonica. 5030 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-336-6198
- Café Crème. 5010 NE Second Ave., Miami; 786-452-7433
- 2324 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-705-5585
- Kraken Lab. 5026 NE Second Ave., Miami; 786-577-0167
- Mr. Q at the Wynwood Yard. 56 NW 29th St., Miami
- Mason. 3470 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 786-618-5150
- Palat. 4702 NE Second Ave., Miami; 786-953-7577
- Pasilla Tacos at the Wynwood Yard. 56 NE 29th St., Miami
- Pi by Half Moon Empanadas at the Wynwood Yard. 56 NE 29th St., Miami
- Sette Osteria. 2103 NW Second Ave., Miami; 305-576-8282
- Sixty10. 610 NE 2ndAve., Miami; 786-502-8006
- Bloom Skybar. 121 SE First St., Miami, 857-600-2203
- Caña. 1102 Brickell Bay Dr., Miami; 786-535-1653
- Jack’s Miami Brickell. 900 S. Miami Ave., Miami
- Katusya SLS Lux Brickell Hotel & Residences. 8 SE Eighth St., Miami; 305-859-0200
- Novikov Miami. 300 S. Biscayne Boulevard., Miami; 305-489-1000
- Oshinobi at Zuma. 270 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami; 305-577-0277
- Pepito’s Plaza Brickell. 901 Brickell Plaza, Suite 101, Miami
Lastly, here are a few other fun options for you to explore this summer in South Florida.
- In case you didn’t know, it’s Miami Spice Month. Restaurants all over Miami are offering special menus throughout the months of July and August. See a full list of participating restaurants here.
- If you are looking for some “me time,” then you might want to check out Miami Spa Month. During the months of July and August you can visit participating spa locations for a delicious massage at a fraction of the price. See here for a full list of participating spas.
I wish everyone a very happy and safe summer, and please send me a note if there is anything I can ever help with in South Florida from Homestead to Palm Beach. I would love to help make the summer of 2018 your best yet!